Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hummus Obsession



My latest obsession has been hummus. There's just something about that chick pea goodness matched with some pita chips that send my taste buds into a tizzy! Roasted red pepper, horseradish, spicy chipotle, roasted pine nut, and garlic are my favorite flavors. Hummus can even go beyond a snack! I took a whole wheat wrap, spread some Tribe Origins spicy chipotle hummus and added some cucumber for a delish lunch! If I had spinach on hand I would have added that as well! Try it out... your taste buds will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am equally obsessed with hummus. You need to try some of the Trader Joe's hummus flavors. AMAZING. They have a really yummy chipotle one too. And, making your own is super easy as well. We should make hummus together someday. We could make all sorts of creative flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the hummus obsession! And your wrap looks delicious! We keep our eyes peeled for hummus sales in the grocery stores. I have loved the Trader Joe hummus the best of all (and that isnt just a shameless plug!). TJ's has a spicy hummus with a little spicy relish on top that I could eat all day long.

    ReplyDelete