Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Carly's Creativity Corner

                                                         
       
      

        
        I have been working diligently on my jewelry trying to get pieces together for an open house (Date TBD). I am thinking a Saturday in mid November!? In addition, I have decided to create a website, with help from my friend Erin, so that people can go on and see the work that I do. Since I do take requests for custom made jewelry I felt this would be a great vehicle for communicating my style! Although it's definitely under construction, here's the link so save it to your favorites! (Carly's Creativity Corner)
      My friend Lauren will be photographing different peices of my jewelry so I can put them up on my website, and hopefully sell some pieces via the web or at least have a photo gallery (Wow - technology these days is incredible!) Since I don't want to limit my business to just jewelry, my "business" name is "Carly's Creativity Corner." I've been really into sewing and getting back into painting so who knows where that will lead - but I am excited about this new venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment